Homr is a Swedish startup using AI to enable data-driven real estate development.
Join Homr and unleash the power of #data in architecture and real estate development. You will be part of a young and dynamic team using computational design to make real-world impact. As an Architecture Intern you will help us to develop strategies to digitize architectural data to inform and generate design solutions.
The Architecture Intern will preferable be based in Stockholm and will be working closely with the rest of the team. We want our team to grow with us – meaning that you will take on a big responsibility from the start. Responsibilities for this role can include one or many of the areas listed below:
- Gathering, processing and digitization of architectural data
- Translation of data into design components and rules
- Development of a parametric design model in Rhino/Grasshopper
- Formulate and digitize architectural qualities
- Evaluating designs and generate feedback to the parametric model
The position can be full time or part time in parallel with studies – and more than one candidate can be accepted.
- Student during final year of master’s programme in architecture – or newly graduate
- Data-driven with analytical mindset and a flexible problem solver – familiar with conducting experiments and validating hypothesis
- High level experience in Rhino, Grasshopper and Python scripting
- Professional fluency in Swedish and/or English
- 4-6 months internship (unpaid) with potential employment for the right person.
- Opportunity to be part in a dynamic and growing start-up
- A role and position that enables you to be part of building and shaping an industry, company and a team
- Network and build relationships
- Letters of recommendation